Want to know why should you use Bluehost for your company and beyond? You are in the right place.
A hosting service can make or break your blogging success. If you choose wrong, it can result in slower loading time and stop the frequent website time that could seriously affect your business. This is why hosting your websites or blogs is one of the most important tasks.
So what are the things you should consider before choosing the right hosting service and what is the importance of a hosting service for your online business? Let jump into the details.
Why should you choose Bluehost for your business?
How a hosting service might affect your business?
Site Loading time: Your loading website time is the most important thing that could affect your business for good or bad. If your site loads in seconds, you’ll get more conversions. If it takes too dependent, your visitors choose someone on another site instead of yours.
So keep your time-optimal time to load is the biggest challenge for any online marketer. And your load time depends mainly on the web hosting service you use. If you use a reliable service like Bluehost, you will be able to run a site that loads incredibly fast.
Hacking: Security is the # 1 priority to online marketers in particular in 2014. If you do not care to make your site a proof hack your site can get hacked or cracked one day. If you choose Bluehost, you can have the full backup of your site, and you can make it difficult to hack your site.
Database and Site full backup: You should make sure to keep a complete backup of your entire database and website on a secure server. Bluehost is the best choice when it comes to taking a regular backup of the DB. It is a hassle-free way to save your entire content, even a non-tech savvy may find this easy.
Features of Bluehost hosting
Whether you know it or not, Bluehost is used by over 2 million sites worldwide. Bluehost is one of the most affordable web hosting companies and popular in the world that is a part of (Endurance International Group) EIG since 2010.
If you are wondering why choose Bluehost for your business and you want to know about all the features offered by Bluehost, check them.
- Install unlimited websites
- Get space and bandwidth unmetered website
- Free SSL
- 1 domain included free (for 1 year)
- Unlimited Parked domains and subdomains
- Unlimited email accounts and Email Storage
- More than $ 175 has a marketing value (such as Google AdWords and Bing)
- Access to anti-spam experts and domain privacy
- site backup is also included with the most advanced hosting plans from Bluehost
Do you want to know how the appearance hosting control panel like Bluehost? Check it.
Offers several web hosting plans
Whether you head a small business, an eCommerce shop, or a large online portal online, BlueHost offers you all kinds of accommodation solutions listed below.
- Shared accommodation
- Dedicated accommodation
- Cloud accommodation
- WordPress Accommodation
- VPS Hosting
- woocommerce accommodation
Let’s briefly talk about them to better understand why you should choose Bluehost for your business and beyond.
Shared accommodation is where multiple users use the same server resources and you can enter web hosting plans for cheap prices. BlueHost currently offers the following pricing plans in shared accommodation.
- More choice (previously known as a premium)
- Go pro
BlueHost Optimized WordPress Hosting Plans (beginning of price to $ 19.99 per month)
This is exclusively designed and configured for WordPress Sites. BlueHost offers the following pricing packages in optimized WordPress hosting;
- WP Standard
- WP Improved
- WP premium
- WP Ultimate
BlueHost Woocommerce (pricing is $ 6.95 per month)
If you want to start your online e-commerce stores, we recommend that you try this accommodation. BlueHost offers the following pricing plans in their Woocommerce accommodation;
BlueHost cloud hosting plans (pricing starts at $ 6.95 per month)
Cloud Hosting is where you will organize your sites on cloud servers instead of physical servers and provides full security at affordable prices. BlueHost offers the following pricing packages in cloud accommodation;
- Business pro
VPS Hosting Plans of BlueHost VPS (pricing starts at $ 14.95 per month)
If you want to speed up your site loading your site to a large extent, the VPS hosting is perfect for you. BlueHost VPS Hosting followed 4 pricing plans.
Hosting plans dedicated to Bluehost (pricing starts at $ 74.99 per month)
If you want to get root administrator access with ultimate performance on the website, dedicated hosting is for you. It has 3 pricing packages mentioned below.
BlueHost offers you incredible availability
BlueHost is the official choice of WordPress Hosting
Includes unlimited domains, e-mails, and so on
Advantages and disadvantages of using BlueHost for your business
Here are some of the benefits of choosing BlueHost for your business:
- Wide range of accommodation plans (accommodation plans sharing costs only $ 2.95 per month)
- You will get a free domain name for 1 year (where you save $ 10 right away)
- Offers excellent features to avoid spam such as spamassin, spam experts, and spam hammer
- Offers free SSL certificates even with basic accommodation plans
- BlueHost also offers hotlink protection to prevent people from stealing your images and contents
- Black IP address to block spammers or bots
- SSH access to secure your website
- BlueHost offers you excellent e-commerce features that allow you to transparently configure an online store with a ton of basket options that you can download and start growing your business.
Here are some of the disadvantages of using BlueHost for your business:
- There is actually no monthly hosting plan proposed by Bluehost. As you run an online business, it’s not a big deal, but to start with a limited budget, monthly hosting plans definitely offer some help (although monthly plans are generally expensive).
- You get $ 2.95 per month of hosting Bluehost offers only with 3-year plans. If you want to have a one-year plan, the price is a little higher.
Reasons you should never use a free or cheap hosting service?
- These cheap services usually give you a low bandwidth result in site downtime almost every time you get huge traffic.
- It is easy to crack in your free hosting service-provided sites (they do not follow a lot of safety precautions).
- You do not get support if you face site-related problems (after all, they can not provide you 24 x 7 live, they are free or cheap services)
- They often take too much time to load (I observed so many blogs using cheap or free trade accommodation services, they often make me yawn!)
Why use BlueHost for your WordPress sites?
Free domain name for 1 year
First-order customer service
The price is affordable
- 1 year: $ 4.95 (if you save it for 1 year, you will have to pay $ 4.95 / month)
- 2 years: $ 3.95 (if you save it for 2 years, you will have to pay $ 3.95 / month)
- 3 years: $ 2.95 (if you save it for 3 years, you will have to pay $ 2.95 / month)