Have you bothered tweaking the appearance of WordPress but the results are not visible? Back and forth to refresh the result is the same? Wow, maybe you need to do WordPress clear cache. What’s that?
This article will share three ways to clear WordPress cache that you can try. Starting from deleting cache using the WP Fastest Cache plugin, W3 Total Cache, to WP Super Cache.
No need to linger, let’s immediately learn the tutorial below!
Dear Clear Cache from WP Fastest Cache
The first way to clear the cache is to use the WP Fastest Cache plugin. Well, here is the sequence of easy steps:
- Fill in your WordPress username and password to enter the WordPress dashboard.
- Install the WordPress WP Fastest Cache plugin by accessing the Plugins > Add New menu from the left sidebar.
- Type WP Fastest Cache in the search field, then press Enter.
- Click the Install Now button to install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin by clicking Activate.
- Access the WP Fastest Cache menu in the sidebar.
- On the plugin settings page, select the Delete Cache tab.
- Click Clear All Cache to clear your WordPress website cache.
Finished! It turns out that how to clear the WordPress cache with the WP Fastest Cache plugin is quite easy, right?
wait a minute… There are still other methods that you can try, you know. Come on, scroll down again!
Get: WP Rocket Pro plugin
Dear Clear Cache of W3 Total Cache
The next way to clear WordPress cache is to use the W3 Total Cache plugin. Here are the steps:
- Make sure you have installed and activated the W3 Total Cache plugin on the WordPress Dashboard.
- Do it, setting W3 Total Cache first. It includes setting page cache, minify, database cache, and so on.
- If so, open the Performance > Dashboard menu in the sidebar.
- At the top of the page, find and click the empty all caches button to clear the WordPress cache.
Well, you have just successfully practiced clearing WordPress cache with the help of one of the best WordPress plugins, namely W3 Total Cache.
But don’t rush to close the tab just yet… There is one more clear cache WordPress tutorial that you can follow. Interested? Come on, immediately see the points below!
Dear Clear Cache WordPress by WP Super Cache
To delete the website cache using the WP Super Cache plugin, follow the steps on how to clear the WordPress cache below:
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard, and make sure you have installed and activated the WP Super Cache plugin.
- Then, do the WP Super Cache settings to activate the cache feature.
- After that, access the Settings menu > WP Super Cache in the sidebar.
- Scroll down until you find the Delete Cached Pages section.
- Click the Delete Cache button to clear the WordPress cache.
Up here, you have successfully practiced how to clear the WordPress cache with three different plugins. Happy!
Also Read: How to Speed Up WordPress Website Loading
How to Clear WordPress Cache It’s Easy, Right?
By completing this tutorial, you have learned how to clear WordPress cache using three different types of methods. Which method is your choice? Whatever it is, make sure the plugin features are in accordance with your needs.