The author is sure that you may be impatient to find out, “Can I play Android games on PC without an emulator? and that’s why you finally visited Xanderblog and found this tutorial article.
Fortunately now, users now no longer need to get an emulator when they want to play Android games on a PC. But you should know that to make it happen, there are certain steps you need to follow or say you need to use some other app to do it.
To help you learn how to play Android games without an emulator on a PC, the author has written this and will share how to do it in detail in this article. Let’s see the following tutorial.
DISADVANTAGES & PROBLEMS WHEN YOU USE EMULATORS TO PLAY ANDROID GAMES ON PC
Before getting into the solution, know why gamers dislike emulators. Well, the main problems and drawbacks of using an Emulator to Play Android Games on PC are as follows:
• Sometimes the Android games you want to play are not supported properly on the emulator, which spoils your experience playing the same game.
• The console plays an important role when playing games on the emulator. Some users are not ready to get it, therefore the authenticity of the game is compromised.
• There are many features in the emulator, which in turn contribute to an unpleasant gaming experience for gamers.
• Frame drop issues are widespread when using emulators during gaming sessions.
So, this is a common problem and disadvantage that users experience when they wish to use emulators. So yes, they consider ignoring this when they want to play Android games on PC.
USING THE MIRROR TO APP TO PLAY ANDROID GAMES WITHOUT AN EMULATOR
Well, as we have discussed the disadvantages above, here is a method that can help you by using the iMyFone MirrorTo Android screen mirroring tool application. This is a one-stop solution for all of you.
This app is specially designed for all Android and iOS users, useful for them to get the best gaming experience. Users only need to use the keyboard to control the phone screen and play games with more focus. Furthermore, all your game records will be saved on your Android or iOS device which means you will be able to play them back, and if there is a certain point that requires your attention and correction in the next gaming session, you can do so.
ADVANTAGES OF USING THE MIRROR TO APP FOR GAMING SESSIONS:
- Game notes will be saved to your device.
- Live streaming on Tiktok and other portals is supported with the help of HD webcams.
- The interface of this app is simple, so yes, no tech knowledge is required to operate it.
- Better communication with other gamers.
- The connection is stable, so there are no fluctuations during intense gaming sessions.
STEPS TO PLAY ANDROID GAMES ON PC:
After knowing the advantages, chances are your curiosity will increase, and you want to know how to use the mirror application to complete how to play Android games without an emulator. The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Get iMyFone MirrorTo on your PC or laptop (windows OS & Mac OS) and run the program.
Step 2: With the help of a USB cable, connect your device to the system. will then ask to select an activity and select “Transfer file.”
Step 3: On your phone, go to “Settings” and then move to “Software information”.
Step 4: Click 7 times on “Build number” and enable “USB debugging”.
Step 5: Give the required permissions to MirrorTo and let it show the above.
Step 6: Press “Enable”.
Step 7: iMyFone MirrorTo APK file will be downloaded to your system.
Step 8: When the screen is successfully mirrored, you are ready to enjoy the small screen feature on the big screen.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON HOW TO PLAY ANDROID GAMES ON PC WITHOUT AN EMULATOR.
Gamers can relax and start their gaming journey without thinking that they need to get an emulator on their device. The “iMyFone MirrorTo” app is a unified destination because this screen-casting app will help you immensely. Get this app that can be downloaded on your device and start streaming now!