When downloading a PDF file on the internet, sometimes the file is locked using a password by the owner, so it cannot be opened. However, with today’s technological sophistication, how to open a locked PDF without software is very easy to do through the website; here’s how:
1. Via Ilovepdf.com
Ilovepdf.com is quite popular because it offers various services that can be accessed free of charge. One of the services that have been widely used is that it can be used as a way to open locked PDFs without software.
Ilovepdf.com has claimed that all user data is highly secure because it uses end-to-end encryption technology. That way, users don’t have to worry about the security of their critical data. Here are some steps you can take:
- Open a browser and visit the Ilovepdf.com website.
- Click the Select PDF Files button on the main page of the website.
- Please find the locked PDF file to be opened.
- Upload the PDF file.
- Click the Unlock PDF button and wait a few moments for it to finish.
- Finally, click the Download Unlock PDFs button, and the file can be opened.
2. Use Sodapdf.com
Opening a locked PDF file is also very easy through the Sodapdf.com website. This website also provides a variety of exciting services to try. We are starting from changing the PDF file format to JPG to changing the PNG file format to PDF.
Just like the previous website, Sodapdf.com can also be accessed for free by all users without exception. Want to know the steps that must be taken to be able to open a locked PDF file through this website? Here is the full explanation:
- Open a browser and visit the Sodapdf.com website.
- On the main page of the website, click the Choose File button.
- Continue by selecting the locked PDF file that you want to open.
- Upload the file and wait for it to finish.
- Click the View and download in browser button.
3. Use Smallpdf.com
Smallpdf.com website offers a service to open locked PDF files easily. Even if the encryption of the file is not very strong, the file can be opened quickly in just a few seconds.
In terms of cost, users don’t need to worry about it because c can access all the services provided by Smallpdf for free. Here are some easy steps to open a locked PDF file via Smallpdf.com:
- Open a browser and visit the Smallpdf.com website.
- Click the Choose File button.
- Find the PDF file you want to open and upload.
- Put a checkmark in the approval column to unprotect the PDF file.
- Click the Download File button, and the PDF file can be opened.
4. Using Crackmypdf.com
You can also do an easy way to open a locked PDF file through the Crackmypdf.com website. Like the websites previously mentioned, Crackmypdf offers various services, including unlocking locked PDFs for free.
So, by using this website, users can open and change the contents of locked PDF files. Here are some easy steps to take if a user is going to open a locked PDF file using Crackmypdf.com:
- Visit the Crackmypdf website via a browser.
- Click the Choose File button.
- Then, please select the PDF file to open.
- Check the approval column.
- Click the Unlock button, then download the file.
That’s how to open a locked PDF without software, only through the website. In addition to the easy way, these websites do not charge a penny to their users.