What is Google Search Engine?
Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site’s presence in Google Search results. You don’t have to sign up for Search Console to be included in Google Search results, but Search Console helps you understand and improve how Google sees your site.
Search Console offers tools and reports for the following actions:
- Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site.
- Fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content.
- View Google Search traffic data for your site: how often your site appears in Google Search, which search queries show your site, how often searchers click through for those queries, and more.
- Receive alerts when Google encounters indexing, spam, or other issues on your site.
- Show you which sites link to your website.
- Troubleshoot issues for AMP, mobile usability, and other search features.
Reasons to use Google search console
- Google will give you half traffic that comes to your site
- Having a website without it on Google is useless
- Your website will be well known as legit
Bing Webmaster Tools
Steps on how to connect your website to Bing webmaster tools
like I said early to sign in with the email you use to create your Google search console account and it will automatically import
and you are all done thank you.