6 Steps on how to connect your website to Bing webmaster tools
What is Google Search Engine?
Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site’s presence in Google Search results. You don’t have to sign up for Search Console to be included in Google Search results, but Search Console helps you understand and improve how Google sees your site.
Search Console offers tools and reports for the following actions:
- Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site.
- Fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content.
- View Google Search traffic data for your site: how often your site appears in Google Search, which search queries show your site, how often searchers click through for those queries, and more.
- Receive alerts when Google encounters indexing, spam, or other issues on your site.
- Show you which sites link to your website.
- Troubleshoot issues for AMP, mobile usability, and other search features.
Reasons to use Google search console
- Google will give you half traffic that comes to your site
- Having a website without it on Google is useless
- Your website will be well known as legit
steps on how to link your website to Google search console
Step1; Go to Google search console and create an account the easiest way to add your site to the google search console is to sign in with the email address you used to create your blog to automatically verify the ownership of the site or you can copy the verification code given to you pest it on this Tag <head>, you can also verify your site by adding the code on your Domain DNS Record once you have set up the TAG click on continue button
NOTE; Like I said if you sign with the email used to create your website no need to follow step 2 because it will automatically verify you as the owner.
Step2; It will take you to the next page where you have to put your Domain name put it and click on continue
Step3; Verify Domain Ownership in this page all you have to do is to verify that you are the owner of the domain name
copy the code and paste it on your website <head> TAG or to your DNS domain record and click on verify and you are all done.
Also read: How to apply our Domain names to Blogger
Bing Webmaster Tools
(previously the Bing Webmaster Center) is a free service as part of Microsoft’s Bing search engine which allows webmasters to add their websites to the Bing index crawler, see their site’s performance in Bing (clicks, impressions), and a lot more. The service also offers tools for webmasters to troubleshoot the crawling and indexing of their website, submission of new URLs, Sitemap creation, submission and ping tools, website statistics, consolidation of content submission, and new content and community resources
Steps on how to connect your website to Bing webmaster tools
To add your website to the Bing master tool is very simple all you have to do is to sign in with the email address you use to create your Google search console and import your site you are all done, To get started GOTO Bing webmaster tools and click on the sign with Google account
like I said early to sign in with the email you use to create your Google search console account and it will automatically import
and you are all done thank you.