Google AdSense is indeed the top choice for blog owners to earn money from their blogs. However, due to various reasons —such as always getting rejected during submissions or wanting to earn extra income — you decide to look for Adsense alternatives.
Whatever the reason, you’ve come to the right article. Here we will review the 13 best AdSense alternatives for you.
- Propeller Ads
- Purple Ads
- OIO Publisher
We will explain the above Adsense alternatives in full below. Make sure you read this article to the end because we will give an ebook gift at the end of the article. Curious, right? Listen to the end, OK!
13 Best Adsense Alternatives
Before we begin, we’d like to remind you that the order of the Google AdSense alternatives below is random. Everything is good, just adjust it to your taste and type of blog.
Ezoic is an end-to-end platform that enables publishers to add display ads to any pages on their site. Ezoic uses proprietary artificial intelligence that tailors the ad experience down to a visitor-by-visitor basis, ensuring that each visitor only gets targeted with the amount, location, and size of ads that they’re most receptive to.
Because Ezoic is a Certified Google Publishing Partner, publishers have access to Google’s coveted AdX portfolio of advertising partners. AdX can’t be accessed through Google Adsense, this premier level of advertisers means publishers get higher paying ads displayed on their site.
Ezoic now offers ways to add videos to your site created from the content already on your website through two new products called Flickify & Humix. Video is a rapidly growing part of advertising revenue for publishers.
Flickify is an easy-to-use tool that allows publishers to copy and paste their text content and convert it into a modifiable video that can be embedded into your existing content, boosting ad revenue and improving the user experience.
Videos created in Flickify are hosted on the Humix video platform (instead of YouTube), which allows the publishers to keep more of the ad revenue on each video play. YouTube has strict requirements before your channel can be monetized, such as subscriber and video view time minimums which can take years to achieve. With Humix, publishers can be monetized from day one.
AdNow is a widget-based ad provider other than AdSense with the type of Native Ads. This type is more effective and efficient because it can adjust to the appearance of the website. Starting from the type of font, and font color, to the form of the ad.
AdNow can also adjust the ad size depending on the device the visitor uses to access the blog. So, if the ad looks big on the computer, the ad display on the smartphone will still be small.
AdNow tries to combine ads with blog or website content so that it can increase visitor engagement. Therefore, it is very suitable to be installed as an AdSense alternative if you want to increase visitor engagement.
AdNow submission also does not require many conditions, really. You just need to make sure that your blog doesn’t violate copyright or that there is illegal activity in it. For example, spam, adware, malware, or adult content. Not complicated, right?
- More than 1,700 registered advertisers. This number is still increasing, which shows that AdNow can be trusted.
- The application process is fast and easy. Just make sure that the blog is not infringing any copyright or illegal activity.
- Can be run with other advertising programs. So you can install AdNow with Google AdSense or with other AdSense alternatives.
- Unable to filter ads.
- Payments are sometimes late.
It can be said that MediaNet is the biggest competitor of Google AdSense. This is because MediaNet is run by Bing and Yahoo, which are also Google’s competitors in the search engine sector.
However, that’s not all that makes MediaNet the biggest competitor of Google AdSense. MediaNet also has advanced advertising technology. Call it native ads, search, video display, and many others.
MediaNet also has a very responsive customer support team. They are ready to solve your various problems quickly and are easy to follow.
Installing MediaNet on your blog is also not difficult. You just need to enter the shortcode and the ad will appear automatically. Oh yes, the ads displayed will also match the content of your blog.
So calm down. If your blog discusses cats, visitors will also get ads related to cats. Not an ad about whales, for example. The relevance of these ads also makes visitors feel not spammed by irrelevant ads.
- Guaranteed reliable. MediaNet is run by two giant companies, Bing and Yahoo. So it is guaranteed reliable.
- Very responsive customer support. They are ready to solve your various problems quickly.
- Ads are relevant to the blog. No need to fear that your blog visitors will be spammed by unrelated obscure ads.
- Visitors need to click on the ad twice for you to earn revenue.
- Most of the traffic comes from the United States, United Kingdom and Canada.
4. Propeller Ads
In its eight years of existence, Propeller Ads has managed to collect more than 150,000 publishers spread across 195 countries in the world. An achievement that cannot be underestimated for ad providers other than AdSense.
Propeller Ads also has a system that can bypass AdBlock. So, you don’t have to worry if visitors use AdBlock so they don’t see the ads that are installed.
Propeller Ads already has a system for ad filters. Visitors will only see relevant ads. You can make sure that the ads that appear do not contain viruses.
However, if there is a spam ad that gets away, there’s no need to panic because you can report it to Propeller Ads’ 24-hour customer support. Propeller Ads customer support will immediately remove these spam ads from your website and then replace them with safer and more relevant ads.
Applying for Propeller Ads is also not difficult. You just have to register and just wait for news of acceptance from them. Once accepted, you can enter the Propeller Ads code into any page on the blog.
The types of ads from Propeller Ads also vary. Starting from push notifications, on-click ads, widgets, and many others. The large variety of ads is very helpful. Because you can experiment with placing different types of ads. Then, from there, you can know which ones are clicked the most by visitors.
- Minimum disbursement of funds 5 $. Much more profitable than the minimum disbursement of Google AdSense, which is $100.
- Types of ads vary. Starting from push notifications, on-click ads, widgets, and more.
- Ad filter system. All ads that appear are certainly not spam and do not contain viruses.
- The best-performing ads are pop-under and full-page ads. In fact, this type of advertising provides an annoying experience for visitors.
- Small income from websites that do not use English.
Infolinks has 100,000 users spread over 128 countries. Info link also collaborates with several world-famous brands, such as Nike, Netflix, Amazon, and Facebook.
In Infolinks, there are various types of ads that you can choose from, namely InFold, InText, InArticle, and In-Tag. Whatever type of fish you choose will not damage the appearance of the blog, really. Because Info link ads blend perfectly with your content.
The types of ads displayed to visitors can also vary because Infolink chooses a fairly sophisticated AI. Thus, the ads that appear are guaranteed to remain relevant for each visitor.
- Advanced AI. The ads displayed remain relevant to each visitor.
- Ads blend into the content so you don’t have to change the look of your blog.
- Revenue is not as high as Google AdSense.
- Revenue is lower for websites in Asian countries, compared to Europe and America.
RevContent is an alternative to Google AdSense that has high-quality ads. They dare to guarantee that their ads can increase engagement. Because RevContent has advanced technology and RevContent collaborates with world-famous brands.
Therefore, joining them was quite difficult. One of the conditions requires that your blog must have 50,000 visits per month. In other words, RevContent is not suitable for small blogs.
However, if you manage to pass, there are various excellent features that are not available in other Google AdSense alternatives. One of them is personal account management which can help optimize ads so that your blog monetization can be maximized.
Oh yes, the display of advertisements from RevContent is difficult to distinguish from the content of your blog, you know. Because the RevContent ad looks like a “recommendation for the next article”. With a display like this, visitors don’t even know that it’s actually a hidden advertisement.
- High-quality advertising due to advanced technology and cooperation with the world’s big brands.
- Personal account management so that it can help optimize your income.
- Display ads that are difficult to distinguish from content. This makes RevContent ads not interfere with the appearance and comfort of visitors.
- Blogs must have high traffic to be able to join.
- The submission requirements are quite complicated.
Adsterra is the best AdSense alternative when it comes to pop-under ads. However, Adsterra also offers other types of ads, such as video ads, push notifications, banners, and many others. These ads can run smoothly, both on desktop and mobile.
All types of ads on Adsterra are protected by a sophisticated third-party system. They can protect visitors from malware or inappropriate advertisements. However, if malware still escapes or other important issues, you can contact Adsterra via Skype for a quick resolution.
- The best alternative to pop-under ads.
- Advanced third-party protection. Visitors are free from malware or inappropriate ads.
- Help via Skype for quick fixes.
- Minimum disbursement of $100.
- Not suitable for small-traffic blogs because of the high disbursement of funds.
Similar to Adsterra, PopAds is also the best AdSense alternative when it comes to pop-under ads. In addition, PopAds also provides ads in the form of pop-ups, tab-ups, tap under, and many others. No less interesting, in PopAds, you can also adjust the frequency of the appearance of ads so that visitors don’t get bored of seeing ads.
Oh yes, another advantage of PopAds is that you can withdraw your payment every day. Provided, you manage to earn more than $ 5 every day. Fortunately, PopAds has an ad network that can reach visitors in more than 50 countries. So you can get more traffic easily.
- Specializes in pop-under ad types.
- Reach visitors in more than 50 countries.
- Pay per day, as long as you earn more than $ 5 per day.
- Visitors generally don’t like pop-under ads.
- Ads are not relevant to the content on the website.
Evadav is a new player in the advertising platform. However, this does not prevent Evadav from entering the list of the best AdSense alternatives. This is because push notification ads from Evadav are something that cannot be underestimated.
Because you will continue to earn money as long as visitors —who have agreed to receive push notifications—interact with ads from Evadav. In other words, when a visitor clicks, opens or even closes an ad, you will earn income.
In addition, Evadav also guarantees that all types of advertisements they display are safe because they have been previously selected.
- Evadav’s push notification ads are one of the best.
- Ads that have been selected are safe and of high quality.
- Not told which ads performed poorly.
- It’s still new so there’s not much variety of ads.
Founded in 2008, RevenueHits is slowly gaining a reputation as one of the best AdSense alternatives. This is all because of RevenueHits’ sophisticated and smart system that can study the ads on your blog.
The system analyzes and compares RevenueHits ad types with your blog content. Then, the system can choose what types of ads are optimal to run on your blog.
So, the types of ads you get will also vary depending on the content of the blog. Starting from popups, banners, widgets, and so on. So sophisticated, right?
- Sophisticated ad analysis system so you can determine what types of ads are suitable for your blog.
- Disbursements start from $20.
- Outdated user interface.
- Confusing dashboard for new users.
ylliX is a Google AdSense alternative that offers a streamlined registration system. In addition, this one AdSense alternative also has a very low disbursement policy, which is only $1 per day. Very far from Google AdSense, the minimum disbursement is $100.
The application process is also easy and fast. All you have to do is register and your account will be activated immediately after the registration is complete. You don’t have to wait days and worry if your application is not accepted.
The types of ads offered by ylliX also vary. Starting from popunder ads, layer ads, full-page ads, and many others. All types of ads provided by ylliX also support desktop and mobile devices.
- The minimum disbursement is 1$. Very low compared to Google AdSense with a minimum of $100.
- Easy and fast submission. You are done registering and the account is active immediately.
- Variety of types of ads offered. Starting from popunder ads, layer ads, full-page ads, and many others.
- Even though the minimum disbursement is $1, it is difficult to achieve due to the low rate of ylliX.
- Ads that are not user-friendly.
Again, this is an alternative to Google AdSense with a hassle-free application process. You can be immediately accepted by Bidvertiser as long as the blog does not violate the general provisions. Such as, contains spam content, adult content, or fraud.
With Bidvertiser, you can target ads based on keywords or from the location of visitors. But unfortunately, the ads displayed on your blog are not necessarily relevant to the content on the blog.
However, you should not immediately discourage using Bidvertiser just like that. Because, even though the ads are irrelevant, they are quality ads with high performance owned by Bidvertiser. So, the possibility of ads being clicked by blog visitors is still high.
In addition, these advertisements are also monitored 24 hours a day by Bidvertiser. So that even though they are irrelevant, the ad is still clean and free from viruses.
- Easy and fast submission.
- Quality ads with high performance.
- Ads are monitored 24 hours so it is guaranteed to be free from viruses.
- Ads are irrelevant.
- Performance report view that doesn’t provide data from impressions and CTR. PopCash PopCash
PopCash offers a different advertising system other ad providers other than AdSense in general. They limit the appearance of ads on your blog. Each visitor will only see one ad every 24 hours.
Indeed it can limit your income. However, the system can provide a better user experience. Because visitors are not only presented with advertisements every time.
PopCash also provides a low minimum disbursement of funds. You just get $ 10 and the money can be disbursed via PayPal.
- Ads don’t always appear, thus maintaining the user experience.
- The minimum disbursement is $ 10.
- The appearance of ads is limited so income will also be limited.
- “Pop” type ads are often annoying to visitors.
14. OIO Publisher
This OIO Publisher is a different Google AdSense alternative from the other AdSense alternatives in this article. Why is that? There are two reasons. First, you have to spend money to register. Then second, you have to intervene yourself to find advertisers.
It’s a bit of a hassle. However, when compared to other AdSense alternatives, OIO Publisher can generate the most revenue, you know. Because you have the right to save 100% of the money from the ad.
Installation of OIO Publisher is also easy. Because apart from offering PHP scripts, OIO Publisher also provides plugins for WordPress.
- Entitled to keep 100% of earnings.
- Easy installation with available WordPress plugins.
- Need to spend money to register.
- Must intervene themselves to find advertisers.
Many, not Google AdSense alternatives that you can use? So, if your Google AdSense application is rejected, don’t be discouraged. Just use one —or more — of the AdSense alternatives above to keep you monetizing your blog.
Even so, if you feel that the income from Google AdSense is still lacking. You can combine one of the AdSense alternatives above with Google AdSense which is already running.
However, combining various AdSense alternatives alone does not guarantee that your income will increase, you know. You should also pay attention to the amount of traffic that comes to the website. The more traffic, the higher the chance that the ad will be clicked by visitors.
To conclude this review, we will provide a brief summary of the important features of each Google AdSense alternative:
- Ezoic – Google AdSense Alternatives
- AdNow – is trusted with over 1,700 registered advertisers.
- MediaNet – very responsive customer support.
- Propeller Ads – different types of ads.
- Infolinks – ads are integrated into the content so there is no need to change the appearance of the blog.
- Revcontent – high-quality advertising due to collaboration with big brands in the world.
- Adsterra – the best choice for pop-under ads.
- PopAds – pay daily as long as you earn more than $5 per day.
- Evadav – the best choice for push notifications ads.
- RevenueHits – a sophisticated ad analysis system, so that can determine the appropriate type of ad.
- ylliX – minimum disbursement of $1
- Bidvertiser – ads are monitored 24 hours so it is guaranteed virus free.
- PopCash – ads don’t just appear to maintain the user experience.
- OIO Publisher – reserves the right to keep 100% of earnings from advertising.
We hope this Google AdSense alternative article can help your blog. Click the subscribe button below to get blog tips articles like this straight to your email. See you in the next article!