Android is an open-source operating system that has a large number of loyal users. By rooting, your Android will “go to the next level”, because users can change or modify Android as they wish. Here we recommend 5 applications to root Android without a PC.
Usually, to carry out the rooting process, we just need a PC. However, the method that Xanderblog will provide below will allow you to root Android without a PC. Check out the following tips:
Framaroot is an application created by Alephzain who is also a member of XDA Forums. By using it, we can root Android very easily. Here’s how:
- Download the Framaroot app.
- Move the Framaroot download file to a specific folder on the smartphone.
- Now, install the APK from Framaroot.
- When given the choice, select the Install Superuser option.
- Next, wait until the Success message appears, SU binary, and Superuser is installed.
Now the application has been installed and the smartphone is required to be rebooted so that the process is completely finished. If so, the device has been rooted and you can feel the advantages of a rooted smartphone.
2. Universal Androot
An app is as easy as Framaroot is Androot. Here’s how to root Android using this application:
- First, go to Settings and select Security. Then, check Unknown Source and save the settings.
- If so, download Universal Androot and install the APK.
- when it is installed, run the application and select the Root option.
- Now make sure you select the version of your Android smartphone and select Root.
- Now the smartphone has been successfully rooted.
iRoot can root most Android devices and there is no need to use a PC in the process. This application can root our smartphones with just one click, which means there is no need to do complicated methods to root our Android smartphones. The first thing to do is download iRoot and install the application on your smartphone.
Z4 Root is considered one of the oldest applications which have been used to root without using a computer. By using it, we can root our Android smartphone easily, as long as you follow the following method:
- Download Z4 Root from the official site.
- Now install the APK of this application in your smartphone.
- When the application is installed, open the application and select Root.
- Wait until the process is complete and make sure to restart the smartphone so that all processes have been completely completed.
5. TowelRoot App
Other applications can root a smartphone with just one click. The first thing to do is download the TowelRoot application and then install the APK on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open the application and click Make Ra1n. After the installation process is complete, reboot your phone and the root process has been successful.